lichess.org
Donate

Feature request - Scheduling Team Messages

Hello! I was wondering whether we could have a feature called Scheduling team messages in which the leaders can schedule team messages like if a leader needs to go offline and is having a tournament that time he can simply schedule a team message and set it's time when he needs that message to be sent even when he's offline, This feature would surely save time of many team leaders I think, I would be very grateful if lichess looks forward to implement such feature.
I would be grateful to have some suggestions from the people who are owing a team on lichess regarding this

I am unfamiliar to the negative consequences for this feature, please let me know if any disadvantages for this feature by posting in the forum

Regards
This should also have a message all Team Battle's together option,(scheduled one). As doing so with just one battle to announce, may not be that great. But the idea is great!
Okay sounds good @Bhavisha0101 , but I think Lichess won't take it until somebody made a github code for it because they are doing much and have probably no time to create that feature so somebody who is able to code in github should do the issue for it - I also would make it but right now I am already coding something else for lichess.

Regards
@FS-Schach
hello! @FS-Schach thank you for your reply, a request to the developers of lichess to please take action to bring this feature, Unfortunately I am not good in coding so I don't know how hard it is,

I would like to have more suggestions
@ShAwN1708 I don't think if someone can make a bad use of this feature it is just a modification of the message all members feature. it would surely save time of many team leaders who come online just to message and goes offline.
<Comment deleted by user>
This is a very good idea. Team leaders who have tournaments and won't be available that time can schedule the message. So overall it's cool
<Comment deleted by user>

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.