lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Thechessking7777"

276 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - KontraJako narrowly wins TA Arena ahead of mutdpro, MatthewG-p4p#20

Congratulations! Kontra jako sir!

Thechessking7777
Community Blog Discussions - An out of this world chess engine game#2

@Kingscrusher-YouTube said in #1: > Comments on lichess.org/@/kingscrusher-youtube/blog/an-out-of-this-world-chess-engine-game/hg9fsggL Very good blog @Kingscrusher-YouTube sir!

Thechessking7777
General Chess Discussion - Bortnyk victorious after NM ZugAddict somehow fails to win October TA#27

Yeah that post was excellent!

Thechessking7777
Community Blog Discussions - A huge chess secret revealing to me by accident - not to be pushed around!#12

@Kingscrusher-YouTube said in #1: > Comments on lichess.org/@/kingscrusher-youtube/blog/a-huge-chess-secret-revealing-to-me-by-accident-not-to-be-pushed-around/vz7XqBpD excellent post i liked your blo…

Thechessking7777
Community Blog Discussions - How to build a big and great Lichess team?#5

@Mabunmi_CNO said in #3: > I support your initiative sir me too sir!

Thechessking7777
Community Blog Discussions - Video About Martin)#2

you can beat him in blindfold also!

Thechessking7777
Off-Topic Discussion - Math is an important subject to learn. Agree or disagree?#47

@krishnaWarade2010 said in #1: > I would say Agree, because in any job you do, you need to know math.. Correct science and Maths are very important subjects to do job like doctor, scientists etc.

Thechessking7777
Off-Topic Discussion - Math is an important subject to learn. Agree or disagree?#41

Maths and science is my favorite subject.

Thechessking7777
Community Blog Discussions - How To Make A 2500-2600 And 24 Hours Bot In Lichess.org#4

@TheFallenChampion said in #3: > Thank You welcome sir :)

Thechessking7777
Community Blog Discussions - How To Make A 2500-2600 And 24 Hours Bot In Lichess.org#2

Very good blog! Sir

Thechessking7777