lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ForumPoster4242"

13 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - MBTI#13

Turns out I am an INFP. The previous (first) time I took this test I got INFJ. I guess I'm almost 50-50 between 'judging' and 'prospecting'.

ForumPoster4242
Off-Topic Discussion - Casual terms of address for women?#33

@kit_kat1122 said in #30: > are you looking for something to call a friend, or a love interest? it kinda depends on that Ahem, what if it's a love interest?

ForumPoster4242
Off-Topic Discussion - Casual terms of address for women?#14

Thanks for replying! @SimonBirch said in #6: > Try 'wench' or 'mad witch' they work perfectly well in my house when addressing my gf lol xxx You seem to be quite a daring individual, aye lad?

ForumPoster4242
Off-Topic Discussion - Casual terms of address for women?#1

While speaking to my peers that are men, I often use casual terms of address such as 'man', 'brother', 'bruv' and the like, but what about when addressing women? I have observed that women (in my loca…

ForumPoster4242
Off-Topic Discussion - A question for authors#10

@s2numbuq35i Well, the way I conceptualised it, I thought it might turn out to be quite long. That's why I am dividing it into chapters. But I'm not sure whether or not it will actually turn out to be…

ForumPoster4242
Off-Topic Discussion - A question for authors#7

@NaturalBornTraveller It's not like my characters don't have any flaws or difficulties. In fact, most of the story deals with the flaws in people's personalities, and the difficulties they cause. The …

ForumPoster4242
Off-Topic Discussion - - What's in a Username ? -#2

Forum Poster because I thought that I would post on forums a lot, and the number 42 (twice) because it is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything (if you know you know)

ForumPoster4242
Off-Topic Discussion - A question for authors#3

@i-bex said in #2: > I think it's easy to lose motivation especially when you start to transform the "perfect idea" (I forgot what it's called but it's the first state of the idea that seems flawless …

ForumPoster4242
Off-Topic Discussion - A question for authors#1

In the November of 2023, while I was on a tour, I conceptualised an idea for a novel. I was fueled with emotion at the time and I managed to come up with a rough idea of the plot, how the characters w…

ForumPoster4242
Off-Topic Discussion - I don't really like the way my friend treats me#17

I have been reflecting upon all of my interactions with him; and I realised he has never really treated me as a friend, or even as a human being. I recalled a few incidents. When I told him not to ins…

ForumPoster4242