lichess.org
Donate

getting to 2000k is pretty easy, actually

First, get to 1800 which is very easy to accomplish ( coming from someone who likely has a learning disability), think for 20 seconds each move on rapid, doesn't matter if you win / lose, learn the ways you could lose, and stop caring about rating points.
Secondly, switch to classical or blitz to compound what you've learnt in rapid and do puzzles on the side.
Thirdly, realize that playing on ZEN mode is the greatest gift you could give yourself, trust me!
Fourthly, out of all the 2000s i've played, one thing common with them is that they, look for tactics; rather than seeking out ways to improve your position
<Comment deleted by user>
@StephenPS said in #2:
> Kinda weird that OP has not hit 2000.
>
> It is hard (atleast for me :( )

i've beaten 2000s, i've had drawed games against 2400's, my positional play exceeds yours manifold, please don't assume i won't /or am a person like you :3 happy chessing!!!
@filthiesteote said in #4:
> i've beaten 2000s, i've had drawed games against 2400's, my positional play exceeds yours manifold, please don't assume i won't /or am a person like you :3 happy chessing!!!
First of all, that's rude.
You have played 17 games.
Your highest win is against a 1813 player.

Not sure what you mean by saying "i've beaten 2000s".

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." -Sun Tzu

Both are important for improving.

Well if you think 2000 is easy, good luck on your journey!
@StephenPS said in #5:
> First of all, that's rude.
> You have played 17 games.
> Your highest win is against a 1813 player.
>
> Not sure what you mean by saying "i've beaten 2000s".
>
> "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." -Sun Tzu
>
> Both are important for improving.
>
> Well if you think 2000 is easy, good luck on your journey!

rapid stats
show me a game where you won against 2000 show me proof how it is easy to win against them and prob ur 10 years old check the title bro you said 2000k it means 2000000 not 2000 and ur calling him low but ur urself lower and if you think ur positional play is better then lets play a match where i wont think of a tactic if you dont use tactic at me