lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:NP172012"

66 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - I need help! Why is this move better#2

Bc2 plans to create a battery with Qd3 to threaten mate on h7. Qc2 also builds a battery, but Bh7+ does nothing.

NP172012
General Chess Discussion - Please play our final class project bot#9

I like the concept of the bot, but I think it would be nice to let the bot "think" every move for 2-3 seconds, so it feels more human-like. Here's my game against it: https://lichess.org/oOVy4TSa/blac…

NP172012
General Chess Discussion - Isa Kasimi (Igors Rausis) Died...#4

R.I.P

NP172012
General Chess Discussion - What is the most effective study plan for openings?#2

Hello, I would recommend you the sicilian with black or the caro kann for a more positional game. If you play for example the sicilian, you would lose a few points right now because you don't know the…

NP172012
General Chess Discussion - Is 'CALL DRAW' button really used by Lichess users?#4

I sometimes use it in unrated or anonymous games, but tbh I like my elo :)

NP172012
General Chess Discussion - Is it normal that many people are happy when their opponent suffers?#2

I sometimes do that when there is a beautiful mate and I don't want to win on time. But not to see the opponent suffering.

NP172012
General Chess Discussion - 1850 to 2000 Blitz Rating Climb In One Week, Possible?#14

Also always look for unprotected pieces. Your pieces and the opponent's pieces. When they move something, try to think: What can the piece do now, what it couldn't do before!

NP172012
General Chess Discussion - 1850 to 2000 Blitz Rating Climb In One Week, Possible?#12

For the chess part: I have seen, that you create yourself weaknesses voluntarily and obviously trivia blunders. You cannot stop them, but you can lower the rate.

NP172012
General Chess Discussion - 1850 to 2000 Blitz Rating Climb In One Week, Possible?#10

I also play mostly 3+0. The only tips I can give you there is: Always keep an eye on the clock and dont calculate forcing lines for half a minute, when you have a good move that you can play instantly.

NP172012
General Chess Discussion - 1850 to 2000 Blitz Rating Climb In One Week, Possible?#8

What kind of blitz do you play?

NP172012